Monday 9 June 2014

Motown - 20 Mod Classics

Another of my collection, bought mainly on the strength of the Album cover although it does contain some decent Songs.
Tracks A Side
Marvin Gaye - Can I Get A Witness
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heatwave
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying
Diana Ross & The Supremes - When The Lovelight Starts Shining Thru' His Eyes
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Quicksand
Marvelettes, The - As Long As I Know He's Mine
Marvin Gaye - You're A Wonderful One
Mary Wells - My Guy
Temptations, The - The Girl's Alright With Me
Stevie Wonder - Hey Harmonica Man
Tracks B Side
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
Marvelettes, The - You're My Remedy
Temptations, The - Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - That's What Love Is Made Of
Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
Velvelettes, The - Needle In A Haystack
Marvelettes, The - Too Many Fish In The Sea
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Come See About Me
Temptations, The - My Girl

All the Songs on the Album are from 1963 - 1964 like These;

No comments:

Post a Comment